Secrets of Adirana's beauty hair

Beauty/Hairstyle


The famous model told how to take care of their long hair and apply some tricks to care for maximum radiance.

In recognition of Adriana, all the tests that have to go through her hair during regular pilings on the set and shows, her hair in need of intensive rehabilitation. So what is the secret of beautiful shiny hair of Adriana Lima?
"I put hair conditioner and leave it for at least 30 minutes under the cap. Sometimes I prolong time to 45 minutes - I think that the longer, the better for the hair, "- says the model.
It also recommends that you regularly change the air conditioning to avoid habituation hair. According to her, because the hair get maximum variety of nutrients.
"If I use a continuous one and the same air conditioner, my hair quickly get used to it, so I can be more often as a means of changing the hair care", - adds Adrian.


Комментарии